Virtual Shadowing Sessions are a great opportunity to get exposure to many specialties within medicine. With the spread of Covid-19, many shadowing opportunities are currently online. We're working towards finding volunteer opportunities as well, for more hands-on learning and development. Check out the upcoming shadowing dates below, so you don't miss out on a realistic day-in-the-life of a medical professional.
Our Virtual Shadowing Program has been discontinued for the 2022 year. We have emailed out the certificates for all who completed sessions prior to December 31st, 2021. For those of you who have completed previous sessions and did not receive a certificate, please email us to get your certificate. For everyone else, you can still continue to complete these sessions however upon completion of the forms, please also email us so we can send you your certificate. Thank you!
If you submit a summary for a previous virtual shadowing session, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will verify your submission. We will NOT look at previous forms. Thanks for your participation!
-The Neuroscience Establishment
- RSVP ClosedWed, Aug 04OnlineAug 04, 2021, 4:00 PMOnlineCome join us for a virtual shadowing session with Assistant Professor of Psychology, Dr. Elizabeth Losin!
- Sold OutMon, Jul 19OnlineJul 19, 2021, 8:00 PM – 9:05 PMOnlineCome join us for a virtual shadowing session with Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon, Dr. William Graves
- RSVP ClosedFri, Jul 02OnlineJul 02, 2021, 6:00 PM – 7:05 PM EDTOnlineCome join us for a virtual shadowing session with Emergency Physician, Dr. Gil Salazlar!
- RSVP ClosedWed, May 19OnlineMay 19, 2021, 7:00 PMOnline
- RSVP ClosedMon, May 03OnlineMay 03, 2021, 7:00 PMOnline
- RSVP ClosedThu, Apr 15OnlineApr 15, 2021, 7:00 PMOnlineJoin Dr. Terry Burns in a Virtual Shadowing Session!
- RSVP ClosedSat, Mar 20OnlineMar 20, 2021, 5:00 PM ADTOnlineDr. Alex Schupper is a neurosurgery resident at Mount Sinai who focuses on fluorescence-guided surgery, gliomas, and complex spinal deformities.
- RSVP ClosedTue, Mar 09OnlineMar 09, 2021, 7:00 PMOnlineMartin pham is a neurosurgeon who focuses on the neurosurgical evaluation and treatment of spinal disorders. This includes adult scoliosis, spinal deformity, complex spinal reconstructions, and spine tumors!
- RSVP ClosedTue, Feb 02OnlineFeb 02, 2021, 4:30 PM ESTOnlineDr. Kester Nedd is a board-certified neurologist and he has over 30 years of experience with treating concussions and traumatic brain injuries (TBI). He is currently based in Miami, Florida!